Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Year Two Week Twelve // Reality Check

*Toronto, ON, CA, the Team hotel, 10:30am, Monday*

I woke up the next morning right next to Patrick. He had both of his arms around me, too cute. Of course, i was the first one up between the two of us when the alarm clck on my phone went off. I Set it last night so it would wake us up at 9:30am, 30 minutes before we took the team bus to Buffalo for the Hawks game. But when it went off, i saw the time, and i started freaking out.

"Holy Shit!!!" I Yelled out loud, quickly getting out of bed and into my suitcase, waking Kaner up.


"What what what!?" he yelled outloud, startled,

"We slept in!" I Yelled out. "We were supposed to leave 30 minutes ago for the bus!"

"Wait, WHAT!?" Kaner yelled, jumping out of bed.

"My phone time is still in CENTRAL Time, not Eastern time! I Set my phone for 9:30 and it Just went off because it's 9:30 in Chicago!" I Explained.

"Oh SHIT!" Patrick yelled out, literally sprinting over to his suitcase and then he started throwing out all of the clothes to it, landing over to me, on the other side of the room.

"Um...looking for something?" I Asked sarcastically, trying to pick some of his clothes up, including his jersey.

"Where's my suit!?" He said.

"Why the fuck do you need a suit?" I Asked.

"The game's in Buffalo, My hometown, my friends and family are gonna be there!" He said.

"Okay, good for you, your point?" I Asked.

"My Mother will FREAK If i show up in some jeans and a t-shirt!" He yelled.

"I'm sure she won't..." I Said.

"You don't know my mother," He said. "She will..."

"It's a shame i have to work tonight, i would LOVE To meet your crazy family," I Said.

"My family isn't crazy!" Patrick said, still digging through his clothes and freaking out.

"They gave birth to you, so they're crazy," I Said, smiling.

"UGH," Patrick said. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY SUIT!?"

"Okay really?" I Said, rolling my eyes. "Here," I Said, going into my suitcase.


I Dug around from some of my clothes and some jeans and a hollister t-short out to wear today, and i also pulled out a a suit from the bottom of it and threw it at Patrick.

"Where the fuck did you-"

"I Figured you'd forget to bring some certain clothes with you, since your, well, you, so i packed some extra stuff just incase," I Said. "Your welcome..."

"Thanks, Mama," He said to me, with a smirk on his face as he started changing into his suit. I Just rolled my eyes as i also started switching into my clothes.


Then we got all dressed in what we needed to be in and Patrick was about to go wake Toews up, but noticed something rather interesting....

"Wait...Where's Jonathan?" Patrick asked, noticing his bed was completely made.

"I Have no idea..." I Shrugged.

"And all his stuff's gone too...." Patrick said, trying to put the pieces together. Then, i saw a note attached to the pillow and i grabbed it, then started reading it.

"Kat And Pat,

I'm back, bitches, and i'm here to stay for the rest of the season.
         
Sincerely,                 

Captain Serious."

After i read that, i looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"That bastard sold us out," I Said. Patrick didn't looked too happy either.

"Come on, we gotta get going to an airport," Kaner sighed.

"Whatever," I Said, rolling my eyes a little pissed off at Jonathan as we grabbed our stuff and walked out the door.

"Alright, so we'll get a cab to take us to the nearest airport and check the earliest flight there is to Buffalo and-" Kaner started, but stopped when we saw something else interesting- Sharpie and Sarah walk out of their hotel room.

"Oh, hey there," Sharp said, fixing his tie as Sarah came out with their suitcases. I Just looked at them, then BURSTED Out laughing.

"Looks like we aren't the only idiots here,"I Said with a smirk on my face to Kaner. Sharp and Sarah were just so confused.

"The hell you talking about?" Sarah asked.

"Your asses are still in Central time," I Said.

"What?" Sharpie asked.

"All four of us forgot Toronto was in a different time zone then Chicago, and we were supposed to leave an hour ago for the team bus to buffalo," Kaner explained, smirking. Sharp and Sarah just stood there, frozen, trying to comprehend all of this, and when they did, the look on their faces just had no words.

"Wait, but..." Sarah began.

"We're trapped in Toronto basically" I Said.

"Get in our room, Now," Sharp said, opening up the door, "We gotta figure this out."

"Damn straight we do..." Patrick said, heading in, as did i.

"Wait..." Sarah said. "Where's Brent then?" Again, i just smirked.

"Both of our roomates screwed us over," I Said.

"Jonathan Screwed you two?" Sharp asked. I Just handed him the note and he read it. "Oh, i see."

"Yeah," I Said.

"So, what the hell are we gonna do?" Kaner asked.

"Sarah, you brought your laptop with you, right?" I Asked, flopping down on a bed.

"Yeah, why?" She asked.

"Google the nearest airport, go on it's website and check out the nearest flight to Buffalo," I Said.

"Alright," She said, getting up and going through her suitcase to get out her laptop.

"SO KAT," Sharpie began. "You gonna go meet Kaner's parents and come support us at the game, if we get into Buffalo?"

"No, i got work to do tonight," I Said. "I'm wrestling at Madison Square Garden."

"MSG?" Sharpie asked, raising an eyebrow. "You Know Kat, that's the real deal, you make it there, your something, and to be in MSG Means your obviously full of high class."

"Yeah, i know," I Said. "Your point?"

"Why the hell are you wrestling there then?" He asked. I Just frowned and grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"No Need to get throwy," Sharpie said.

"You deserved it though,man," Kaner said defending me.

"Whatever," Sharp said. "You know, I've Played Hockey MANY Times Before in MSG," He said, with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah, and the last time you did you lost," I Said. He just frowned.

"Touche..." He said.

"God Dammit," Sarah sighed.

"What?" Kaner asked.

"The Nearest airport near here is 20 minutes away, But the next plane to Buffalo won't actually land until right before the game starts," Sarah explained.

"DAM IT!" I Yelled.

"How far away is the next nearest airport?" Sharp asked.

"About an hour," Sarah sighed.

"Oh For the love of god," Sharpie said, sighing.

"What time is it?" Kaner asked me as i grabbed out my phone to check.

"11:05am," I Said. He just sighed.

"At 11:30, the Sabres take the ice for their morning skate then at around 12:45 the Hawks do," He said. "If you and i aren't at the Arena by 12:30 in gear and everything, Joel probably won't put us in the game and will count us out as his Healthy Scratches and put Scott or Pisani in instead..."

"Dammit..." Sharpie said.



Basically, everyone here was so pissed. The Boys and Sarah both had a game to go to, and because both of them are considered top players on the team and team leaders, this wasn't so good for the Hawks. As For Me, in about 9 hours, Monday Night RAW Will go LIVE On Air in Madison Square Garden. Now, of course i haven't gotten to the arena so i have no idea what i'll be doing- Or If Paul and Stephanie will ever use me at all tonight- But still, not showing up not only a show, but a show in such a big place with the WWE, that's gonna be a MAJOR Factor on who Paul and Steph choose to put over at Wrestlemania in my match against Kathryn.  We all can't afford to not be in New York for what we need to do. All of us were pissed, But then, i remembered something and instantly lit up.

"OH MY GOSH!" I Yelled out loud, jumping up off of the bed.

"What!?" Everyone else yelled.

"I Just remembered that when i first signed my contract with Jim Ross, he was going over all these rules and stuff, and he told me WWE was VERY Strict on making sure their talent, especially the top talent, make all events their scheduled for," I Explained. "Well, not only am i there talent BUT a top dog for the Women's division. He said that if something happened such as a canceled flight or a missed flight, WWE Has it's own private jet they'll send out ASAP to transport their talent! I Can get on the phone now with WWE headquarters, tell them the situation, and they'll send one out right now that should be here in just a couple of short minutes, and since we're taking a private jet, it'll get us in New York faster! We can drop you guys off in Buffalo first then i can make it to MSG on time!"

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE A LIFESAVER!" Sarah yelled out.

"The hell you waiting for woman!?" Sharp yelled. "Get your ass on the phone now!"




Then, i got on the phone and got on the phone with someone from WWE HQ In Connecticut and explained what happened and all that and they said they were sending out the JET ASAP and how it was good i called, especially since Paul and Stephanie would not only be there but they would be watching the whole show in a private suite in MSG---They have 3 young kids, so usually, at least One of them goes to the RAW or Smackdown Tapings, sometimes they don't completely, but they'll both be here, so that's big---. About less then 10 minutes later, we were outside and getting on a jet to get to New York.

"Oh, Fuck yes," Sarah said, smiling. "This place is fucking sweet...And it's got some Champagne!"

"Now THAT'S Classy!" Kaner said.

"At 11am in the morning, really?" I Said to them. "Kaner i'd expect, but really Sarah?"

"Well I'm thirsty..." Sarah said, already reaching toward some glasses.

"It's called Water, Babe," Sharp said, laughing. Sarah just rolled her eyes. Then, the jet took off.


For the hour we spent on the jet, we drank, talked, and got in a little nap for the last 20 minutes. Then, the Jet dropped off in Buffalo for Sarah, Sharp and Kane.

"I'm still upset i can't come to the game again tonight to see you guys play and meet your family," I Said, wrapping my arms around Kaner's neck as he wrapped his arms around my back.

"Me too, they would have loved to meet you, and at the rate we've been going, now's a great time to introduce you guys," He said.

"Yeah," I Said. "Other then that, i still don't wanna be away from you," I Said frowning.

"Babe, I Told You," Patrick said, "Once you get back into the swing of things backstage and in the ring, you'll be fine."

"No i won't," I Said. "This isn't about that, it's about me wanting to spend more time with my boyfriend, like a real couple."

"Kit-Kat, i think we're far past being a normal couple," Patrick said to me, causing me to laugh a little."Besides, even if you left, i'd still do hockey, which would make you a complete hockey girlfriend, which isn't too easy either."

"If Sarah can do it, why can't i?" I Asked.

"Well first, do you REALLY Wanna be like Sarah?" He asked me.

"Okay, you got a point there," I Said. "But still..."

"Look, it won't be that easy," He said. "We have 82 regular season games. and only half of them are in Chicago, not to mention those long road trips, and don't get me started on playoffs. Bottom line, you won't be able to come to every single game and be with me on the road like this weekend, you don't wanna leave you career just to be with me, because you'll only really be with me during the off-season when i'm completely free. Until then, i'm a working man."

I Just sighed and looked up at him.

"Look, maybe once this relationship is like, SERIOUS and we're married or engaged, if your truly tired of wrestling and being on the road constantly and ready to slow down and actually start a family and stuff, then we can uh...yeah. But until then, don't leave your career and give up your dream for me," He said. "Promise me right now you won't or i'm not letting you go."

"Really, Patrick?" I Said to him.

"Yes, really," He replied, smirking. I Just sighed.

"I Promise you i will stop caring about you and wanting to give up my career for you since we won't last," I Said, sticking my tongue out.

"That's my girl," He said, smirking.




Then, we both shared one of those long, romantic kisses together, probably the last one this week since i'll be going back on the road with WWE Doing houseshows and he has his hockey, But it sure was a re-memorable last kiss. 

"PAGING DR. FAGGOT," Sarah yelled out loud to Kaner, causing both of us to stop kissing. The look on Kaner's face was priceless, he was so annoyed.

"Don't Be a rude bitch insulting people!" I Yelled back at her.

"I'm Not Being a Rude Insulting Bitch!" She yelled back.

"She's Just quoting The Hangover, nothing wrong with that!" Sharp yelled out loud, laughing.

"I'll talk to you later tonight," Kaner said, letting go of me and grabbing his stuff and getting across the street with Sarah and Sharp as they tried whistling for a cab, didn't work until Sarah whistled.




I Just waved at them good bye. They didn't see me, but oh well.  Then, i just shrugged and hopped back on the jet to head to MSG.













*A Couple Minutes later, arriving at Madison Square Garden*


The Jet landed right in the back parking lot of Madison Square Garden and it was nothing like i expected it, it was huge, But, for some reason, i guess when people come here, to headline it, they feel an adrenaline rush, but, for me, i didn't feel that. It felt just like any other arena. So that's weird. I Went in and saw crew members working, people talking, and normal stuff.





BOOOM!


Spoke to soon.

"MOTHER FUCKER! I SWEAR TO GOD!" I Heard Nikie shouting. I Didn't know where she was, but i followed her voice and were it was coming from and started running right up the stairs into the arena and right when i walked in to the central backstage area i saw her sitting on a crate with Heather, Jenny and Jamila.

"The hell is going on child?" I Yelled, putting down my wrestling bag. "I Heard you all the way from out in the parking lot."

"John's getting fired!" Nikie yelled to me.  My Mouth just dropped.

"His ass ain't getting fired," Heather said, annoyed. "He just said he was getting tired off WWE."

"His contract isn't up for renewal for like, what, 2 years though?" I Said.

"Dumbass asked for Paul to let him out early," Jenny said, rolling her eyes.

"Why?" I Asked.

"I Don't know, he just did," Jammy shrugged.

"Fucking bastards," Nikie said, with an evil eye.

"Okay, seriously!?" Heather yelled out loud, snapping out of nowhere. "Nikie, Your his Fiancee', support him and his decisions, DON'T BITCH ABOUT THEM!" That sure as hell caught Nikie's attention.

"Whoa, Heather, be a little sincere...." Jammy said.

"Be Sincere?" She asked, "When you get your heartbroken by a guy you love because he cheated on you and become vulnerable and put all your trust in another guy who ends up pulling the same shit, You try being Sincere to someone complaining about nothing!"


We all just looked at Heather, until Nikie rose up on her feet, as did Heather and they glared at each other.

"Wanna say that again?" Nikie said, pissed off.

"You know you heard me..." Heather said. "Jamila and Jenny may disagree, but Kat won't, right?" She asked.


Then, all four of them just looked at me, waiting for an answer from me. Nikie and Heather both crossed their arms and raised an eyebrow. I Just stood their, blankly and looked at them.

"Well!?" Nikie asked, in a demanding tone. 

"Grow up and stop fighting over something so childish, that's what i think," I Said to them, then just walking off and down the hallway leading to the locker rooms. I Knocked right on Cena's door.

"Open up,  you Boston Bitch!" I Yelled while knocking. Shortly after, he opened.

"Kat, Hunter and Steph. Brought their 3 little kids them, so watch the language, please," He said. I Just stayed there staring at him, blankly. 

"I'm not amused," I Said to him. He rolled his eyes.

"What can i help you with?" He asked.

"What's this i hear about you leaving WWE?" I Asked. He just sighed.

"I'm just tired of the same old shit," He said.

"The same old shit?" I Asked. "You mean WWE Always giving you the privilege of always Main eventing and always putting you in Title Matches?"

"What the hell?" He asked. "You against me?"

"No, i just think your in over your head," I Said. "You have no reason to complain. You know how many guys wanna be in your position?"

"I'll let them!" John said. I Just looked at him.

"Oh My God," I Said, sighing. "You and your little fiance' and her friends literally are pissing me the fuck off with this whole fucking attitude."

"Don't you dare bring Nikie into this," John said, sternly.

"Well i am," I Said. "Your getting too full of yourself and just because WWE's been choosing to put CM Punk and Nexus first before you lately doesn't mean shit. So what?"

"Get out of my locker room," John said, getting pissed off.

"Not before i say this," I Said. "Get your head in the fucking game, and stop making your poor, innocent fiance' freak out for you because your in over your head," I Said, looking him right in the eye, then walking out.


I'll feel better about WWE Once i get backstage and back into the swing of things? Oh Kaner, What a load of crap. I actually feel WORST because of all this drama, and i've only been here for about 20 minutes. I'd rather be with Kristen, and that says a lot with her craziness. I Just headed straight into the diva's locker room to get my stuff down in my stall for the night, right next to Natalya.

"Hey, Kasey!" She shouted, smiling. 

"Oh, Hey," I Said.

"It's nice to have you back," She said. "Houseshows were kind of dull with you, honestly."

"Oh, well duh,"I Said, laughing.

"You okay?" She asked. "You seem a little down..."

"Drama," I Said, sighing. "Apparently something is going on with Cena, and because he's well, engaged to one of my best friends and related to another of my best friends, it's just complication."
"Oh, yeah, i've heard," Natalya said. "But you shouldn't let it get to you, nothing will happen, he's just letting Punk get to him. Don't worry, i'm sure he'll be-"

"Excuse me," Vickie said, coming in. "Kasey Angel, right?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I Said, a little cautioned. 

"Jim Ross needs you out here," She said. I Just shrugged and headed out of the Locker room, where i saw J.R Standing there waiting for me. The hell did i do this time?

"Miss Angel," He said to me. "Your wanted in Hunter and Stephanie's office," He said. I Just gulped. Did John snitch on me and tell him i snapped on him? What the hell did i do?


As i took the walk of shame down to the GM's office, so many thoughts were going through my mind on what the hell i possibly did now. I Bet someone on one of those dirt sheets posted something about me. Either way, i have no idea what the hell i did to get in trouble. Then, i got to the office and entered, but surprisingly, i wasn't the only one- Vickie, Dolph and Lay-cool were in their with Paul and Stephanie.

"Looks like everyone we requested are here..." Stephanie said, with a smirk.

"Why are we here?" Dolph asked.

"If ANY Of you actually paid attention to Smackdown this past week, you would have known we had it so Teddy Long BANNED Vickie from making Edge defend his title against Dolph Ziggler," Paul explained.

"Yeah, and?" I Asked.

"So, He banned it on Smackdown, RAW However...Different story," Paul said, smirking.

"Basically, what we wanna do is start off RAW Tonight with Vickie and Dolph going out into the ring and saying Vickie is making a match for the world title against Dolph and Edge," Stephanie said. "Then, we want Kasey to go out their and interrupt them and get into a little verbal fight with Dolph and Vickie, then have Lay-Cool come out from behind and attack you, Then Edge will come and attack Dolph and then save Kasey, then  Paul will come out and make the main event official- A 3 on 2 Mixed Handicapped Match for the World Heavyweight Championship, Edge and Kasey Angel Defending the World title against Dolph Ziggler and the Team of Lay-cool with Vickie Guerrero!" She finished.


All 4 of us were just in shock. This was Mine, Dolph and Lay-Cool's first time in MSG, and we'll be in the main event, headlining. It was just un-real.

"With that being said," Paul Began, "Vickie, Nick, Michelle, Layla, if you would all be so kind to leave us alone with Kat real quick," He said. They just smiled and headed out, except me. Then, Paul and Stephanie just looked at me, both smiling.

"Kat, you've really been working hard for us lately," Stephanie said. "You've been doing phenomenal in your matches and promos and when we break ratings down, ratings go up when your on the tv," She said.

"Well, that's good," I Said.

"And lucky for you, Edge has done the same over on Smackdown," Paul said. "Look, we'll tell the other 3 later, but for now, we felt it would be good to tell you first, Edge already knows."

"What?" I Asked. 
Then, they both just smiled at me.

"We're putting you and Edge over tonight," They said. I Swear, my heart stopped. I Had no words, literally. 

My first time in the Garden, I'd be wrestling my first match In the Main Event AND I Was going to win? I Just couldn't believe it. Forget the drama that happened earlier with my friends, Kaner was right. I just remembered why i do this stuff.




*Hours Later, 3pm, Buffalo, New York, Patrick Kane's POV*  


"What do you want again?" I Asked my 17 year old little sister, Jacqueline.



During my off-season, when i USUALLY come home to Buffalo to spend it with my friends and family. Now, i'm here in Buffalo again as a working man, but, i got done with practice, addressing the media, have 3 hours until i gotta show at the arena with the team and i'm hungry, and one thing me and Jacqueline do random days when i'm home is go driving all around town with the radio on loud and go to the local McDonalds and eat. This was one of those random days.

"Just get me a cheeseburger with some fries and a Coke," She said, going over to sit down at a table. I Ordered our food and about 5 minutes later i headed over to where she was sitting with our food.

"So, how's things going?" I Asked her.

"Good!" She said, smiling. "I'm graduating in a couple months, so things are getting a little stressful school wise, but whatever. How's life in Chicago!?"

"Hockey wise, stressful with this intense playoff race going on," I Said. "Personal wise..." Then, i just smirked. "Couldn't be better." She just looked at me funny.

"Um...something you wanna tell me?" She asked me.

"Well....there's this girl-"

"Oh..." She said before rolling her eyes.

"What?" I Asked her, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing....nothing..." She said, going to take a drink of her coke.

"More like something," I Said to her. She just sighed.

"Look, i just think your giving your hopes up for nothing," She shrugged. "You've never been with a girl who wasn't easy and actually cared about YOU and not your money and the publicity she'd get when people found out she hooked up with you."

"Well this girl isn't like those other girls i've been with so don't even try and compare her to the others," I Told her. "Besides, you never even met Her OR The girls before her."

"Doesn't mean that it makes them any different," She said.

"Well she is," I Said.

"How the hell do you know that?" She asked me.

"Watch the language..." I Said, Sternly.

"For crying out loud Patrick, i'm 17 not 7," She said. I Just sighed, as did she. "Look, i don't want you to just get hurt and let down like those other girls you THOUGHT You knew in the past. You don't deserve it.

"I Know i don't," I Said. "That's why i actually waited 2 months just to ask her to be my girlfriend."

"Well still..." She said, shrugging. "She's still not good enough to bring back him with you..."

"She's kinda famous and she has stuff to do tonight," I Said.

"Like Megan Fox famous?" Jacqueline asked. I Just laughed.

"Hell no!" I Said, then i smirked, "She's a million times better then Megan Fox," I Said, smirking. "But in all seriousness, in her line of business,  she truly is the best there is."

"What's her name?" She asked.

"Her real name's Katrina Dawson," I Said, "But if your gonna go home and look her up online, her stage name is Kasey Angel."

"Katrina Dawson and Kasey Angel?" She asked me. "Those are some weird names."

"So Is Jacqueline Kane but you don't see me poking fun at it," I Said, then laughing.

"Alright, but, in all seriousness," She said. "I Just don't want another girl to break your heart," She said. I Just smiled at her.

"Don't worry about me," I Said. "Just worry about graduating High School."

"I Will," She said, smiling. Then, we continued eating are food, and when we were done we both got up and starting heading out to my car.

"So, in all seriousness...." Jacqueline began, "Is Jonathan Toews single?" She said, winking.

"Don't even go there, little girl," I Said. She just laughed as we headed into my car and drove back home.




*7pm, one hour before RAW Goes live in MSG, Backstage, Kat's POV*

"So, your main-eventing tonight?" Kristen asked me, jaw dropped.

"That's not how it's supposed to go!" Punk yelled. They were actually starting to spend more time together, but still, it was a rocky relationship as of now. "Growing up when we were kids, You always played that ring announcer for me and Mike in our backyard and WE Wrestled, you just stayed there and tried to look pretty, if anything that's how it was supposed to be..."

"Shut up, Philip," I Shouted to him.


Kristen, Punk and I Were just hanging out in the central backstage area, talking. They were standing up, but i, however, was sitting down up against a wall playing with Play-doh i received from a random fan---NOT The one who was sending weird stuff like flowers and pot-laced brownies to my condo---It was actually from Stephanie and Paul's 4 year old, Aurora, she's a apparently a fan, so that may or may not explain why i've been getting pushed lately, who knows.

"Your 5 months away from being 22 years old and your sitting on your ass playing with Play-Doh!" He yelled.

"Philly, calm down," Kristen said. He just took a deep breath and did his best to calm down. They may be on the rocks with their Marriage, but when his women says something, he listens.

"Hey!" Justin yelled, running inside the Arena from the parking lot with his bag and some shades on.

"Angel," I Said, smirking at him.

"Long time no see..." He said, back, taking off his shades.

"It's only been like, 3 days idiot," I Said to him.

"Well you two are always one the road together, so it must seem like weeks for him," Kristen said.

"Whatever," I Said, going back to making a mustache out of my Purple Play-Doh.

"Hey guys!" Jenny yelled, skipping over to us with Nikie and Jammy trailing behind.

"The fuck is that?" Jammy yelled, right away when she saw the Play-Doh in my hand.

"What's it look like?" I asked.

"If i knew i wouldn't have asked, now wouldn't have i?" She said. I Rolled my eyes.

"Where's Heather?" Kristen asked. Nikie rolled her eyes just hearing that name.

"She left," Jenny shrugged.

"Why?" Justin asked.

"She hasn't been in a good mood because of what's going on with Kevin, so she asked to leave because she didn't have anything planned for tonight anyway," Jenny shrugged.

"She didn't have anything planned because she's a no good un-talented hoe!" Nikie shouted. I Just looked up at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Just because she wasn't in a good mood and said something about John doesn't mean you need to be so rude to her..." I Said. She just gave me the evil eye, which scared the shit out of me.

"She's kind of right," Justin shrugged. "I Mean, try going through what Heather's going through, she doesn't even mean it anyway..."

"Shut up, African Boy," Nikie said to him, rolling her eyes.

"In his defense..." I Began.

"Don't even," She said.

"Alright," I Said, going right back to playing with my play-doh.


Then, from outside in the parking lot, we heard a car door slam, then we focused our attention to seeing who it was, and No other did Edge walk into the backstage area, in Jeans, a Black Jacket, shades, his title around his shoulder and wrestling bag in his left hand. He took off his shades once he came in and right when that happened, he spotted me and my crew and walked on over to us.

"You Six," He said, pointing to everyone, but me, "Go away, now."

"I'm sorry, i don't take orders from sneaky Canadians," Punk said.

"Look, When your Main Eventing Madison Square Garden as the World Champion, feel free to tell me what to do, until that happens, you listen to me," Edge said. Punk just had a nasty look on his face.

"I Was leaving anyway to go talk to my boys..." He said, referring to Nexus. "Come on, Justin," He said as he and Justin walked off together, and everyone else also walked off, only leaving me and Edge. He looked down on me, then i realized why- I Was on the ground playing with Play-Doh like a 5 year old. I Quickly rolled the Play-doh up into a sphere and then got up off the ground and stood up.

"So...you talk to Paul and Steph lately?" He asked.

"This afternoon," I Said. "They told me everything from our match and from putting us over."

"Good," Edge said. "With that being said, we should go meet up with Jim Ross and get some ideas for what we should do," He said. I Just nodded my head as we ran off toward the GM's office to go see J.R to plan our match.







*One Hour Later, 8pm, Showtime, On the way to the Gorilla Position*

I Was walking from the locker room area all the way over to the Gorilla Position to go start off RAW with Edge, Vickie, Dolph and Lay-Cool, but i was running a little late. I Wasn't going out there first, but i had to be there ready. It got to the point i started Sprinting a little once i heard Dolph's music go off, but i got their JUST as they were heading out.


"Real Quick, You'll come out once I Start talking!?" Dolph asked quickly. I Just nodded fast as they went out.

"Alright then when your talking and cutting a promo against them, we come out, right?" Layla asked. I Just nodded.

"Then Edge, then Paul," I Said, fixing my hair. "OH! And when i go out there, once i start talking to Vickie, have the sensors ready," I Told one of the crew members. It was something Edge suggested at last minute that we're going with.


Then, we all focused our attention to the monitors to watch what was happening and for our cues.

"Excuse me..."  Vickie said, causing boos out of the Sold Out MSG Crowd, just like expected.


"I SAID EXCUSE ME!!!" She yelled out again, causing the boo's to get even louder.

"SHUT UP YOU YANKEES FANS!" Dolph shouted out loud, even more boos.

"I Say this is going good as planned, so far," I Said.

"Last Friday Night on Smackdown, Teddy Long decided to show his face again, and well...take a look at the POOR Decisions this man makes!" Vickie said, pointing to the Titantron where they showed a replay of what happened on Smackdown- Teddy returning and banning Vickie for making Edge defend his title anymore against Dolph Ziggler unless he earns a title shot. Then, after that was done airing, i was handed a mic.

"Alright, Kiddo, go get 'em," Edge said to me, i just smiled.

"Thanks," I Said. Then, i turned to the crew member.  "Whatever you do, DON'T Forget the Sensors."

"Now, with that being showed, Me and My Boyfriend Dolph Ziggler are here to-" Vickie began, but was Interrupted by the music or yours truly.


I Headed out of Gorilla and behind the curtain onto the ramp infront of the Sold Out Madison Square Garden and stopped, just to feel the rush and the energy this crowd was giving. It was amazing to experience, and right now, i'm probably more excited then when Me and Kaner bang.


I Then got into the moment and started walking down that ramp getting a pop from the crowd. Then, i slid into the ring and got face-to-face with Dolph and Vickie. My Time To Shine. I Was About to speak, but then Dolph decided to instead.

"Why The HELL Are you out here!?" He asked. I Just looked at him, taking a moment to pause. Then, i lifted up my mic to start speaking.

"Well, Mr. Ziggles..." I Began. "You may not know this since you have your head all the way up Vickie's Ass about Seventy-Five Percent Of the time, but uh, i work here," I Said, pausing so the camera could get a good look at Dolph's mortified face. "And so uh, with that being said...WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!?" I Yelled out loud to him. Hopefully the sensors caught the F Bomb. That got a huge reaction from the crowd like expected.

"If i were you, I'd watch what your saying to someone powerful like Me," Vickie said.

"And If I Were YOU, i'd start watching what i was eating...it's called Jenny Craig, you should give her a call," I Said to Vickie, who told me i should say that earlier today.

"HEY!" Dolph yelled out loud. "Vickie Guerrero happens to be the most BEAUTIFUL Women Alive and-"

"How long did it take you to finally get yourself to say that,son?" I Asked. "Is she making you say this or else?" That just lit a candle in Vickie and Dolph. They looked like they wanted to say something, but didn't.


Then, i felt myself get kicked RIGHT In the back of my head and then i was tackled to the mats and jumped on by Lay-Cool who attacked me punch after punch while also Verbally abusing me at the time.

"Who do you think you are you little ghetto bitch!?" Michelle Yelled when Layla was punching me in the face.

"Get your ass out of our ring you untalented bitch!" Layla yelled when Michelle was punching me in the face.


Then, from nowhere,  you heard the crowd start to cheer LOUDLY, and then, Edge came in the ring, scared Lay-Cool and they ended up running out of the ring, SCREAMING from the top of their lungs as well as Vickie, and Dolph tried to get out, but not before Edge delivered a spear to him then literally KICKED Him out of the ring. Then, he got me and picked me up and got me out of the ring as i held my head in pain.

"You okay?" He whispered to me on the ramp.

"Yeah, i'm fine," I Said.

"Well good, your doing great, Kiddo," He said to me. I Wanted to just burst out with a big smile on my face, but i couldn't because of business reasons.


Then, we heard 'King Of Kings' Playing as Hunter walked onto the top of the ramp in his suit with a mic in hand, making me and Edge turn around to see him and Dolph, Vickie and Lay-Cool to look and pay attention.

"Now...i'm feeling very generous, so, i'm gonna grant some wishes," He said. "Dolph, you want another title shot? Lucky for you, you've been Impressive in ALL Your matches lately, so therefore, you get one. HOWEVER...If you lose this title match,you are banned from competing for the world title until you FAIRLY win a Number One Contenders match." He said. Then, he smirked.

"As For You three lovely ladies..." He began. "You seem to wanna fight, so i'm gonna give you win. I'll give you ALL One. I Will do something NEVER Done before. So, tonight for our RAW Main Event here in Madison Square Garden, it will be a Three On Two Handipcapped Match for the World Heavyweight Title! The Team of Dolph Ziggler and Laycool Versus' The world Heavyweight champion Edge and his partner, Kasey Angel!" He said, getting a pop out of the crowd.


That's when it all clicked in. He said i was in the main event and headlining Madison Square Garden. Right Now, there is officially No turning back.




***

"My Whore My Whooore, Is gonna main event, Madison Square Gaarden, Because she is,  A BEAST!" Kristen sang while doing a happy dance in John Cena's locker room. John was so nice to let us all watch RAW and warm up in his locker room. Right now he had just come back from a match with Orton, that Punk and Nexus were nice enough to interrupt, and then RAW was coming back from a commercial break.

"Bitch, calm your Italian tits down, girl" I Said while switching into my Attire.

"I'm sorry, but I'm just so Excited for you!!!" She said, smiling. "This is your BIG Break!"

"She's right, Kat," Jenny said, laying down on the floor, texting Cody. "This one match tonight could change your entire future for Kasey Angel."

"Yeah, it's Make It Or Break it time," Jamila said, right before kicking Jenny in the back. "Stop texting Brokeface, for once."

"You know you love him," Jenny said, sticking out her tongue.

"MOTHER FUCKER OF GOD!" Nikie yelled out of nowhere, scaring the living shit out of us.

"What!?" I Yelled out loud.

"Didn't you just see what happened!?" Nikie said. I Shook my head, and noticed she was trying pretty hard to not break down in tears.

"What?" Jamila asked.

"John just put his career on the line!" She shouted. "He went into Punk's locker room and made a wrestlemania challenge- If John loses, he leaves ALL Of wrestling...forever."

"Why the fuck would that dumbass make such a dumbass move?" Jenny said.

"Why the fuck would such a dumbass accept that challenge!?" Jamila yelled out.


Then, there was an awkward silence in the room as Jenny, Jamila and Nikie slowly turned their heads toward Kristen, who just sighed.

"I'm just married to him," Kristen said. "I Don't control his actions, decisions and what he says..."

"Yeah, it's not her fault her husband just happens to be a jackass," I Said, defending her while grabbing my cellphone. "Look Nikie, we can talk about all of this later, but i have a HUGE match soon, so please, try to keep calm, cool, and collected until after the match," I Said. Nikie just took some deep breaths to kind of calm her down.


Then, i focused onto my phone. I Had to send some messages.

"Look,i don't know exactly what's going on with you right now, but if you need to talk about ANYTHING, you know EXACTLY where you can find me if you wanna talk." I Texted to Heather. I Really was worried for her. She hasn't taken these last two break ups very well since both times she was cheated on. Then, i had one last one to text: To Patrick.

"You were right," I typed to him.
 

Then, i hit send and noticed the time- 7:30. They were gonna air the full length trailer for the new movie 'The Chaperon' in a momentand during that time, i had to get out of the locker room and meet over in the Gorilla Position with Edge. I put down my cell, then laced up my boots, and took a deep breath.

"Well....i gotta go..." I Said, shrugging.

"Good Luck!" Jenny shouted. I Just smiled.

"What she said," Jammy said, sticking her tongue out.

"Lazy bum," I Said, rolling my eyes. Then came Kristen. She just looked at me.

"Go make something or yourself out their, kid," She said, smiling, which caused me to smile.


The thing about me and Kristen is that we're two idiots who love to hang out and do stupid things together, and we've done stupid things together ever since her and Punk started dating back when i was about 15 and she was around 20, but you can barely tell we have a five year age difference. ANYWAY, she clearly has been involved with Wrestling Longer then i have and is without a doubt more experienced and if anything, SHE Deserves to be main-eventing Madison Square Garden, not me. But she's not, i am. And just to know i have her blessing to go out their and kick ass, it really did mean something. But enough of that. After that, i headed out of the locker room and started making the short walk down to the Gorilla Position where i met up with Edge.

"You ready for this, kid?" He asked me, calmly. I Just nodded, trying to look as calm as possible, but inside, i was nervous as hell.

"Alright, look," Edge said to me. "I Know this is your first time not only in MSG but Headlining MSG and everything seems nervewrecking because this one perfermance will with make your career or break it, but take it from someone like me, you got out their nervous, it won't end well. You gotta tell yourself this is a once in a life time opportunity and you gotta take it and show people why you of all people were given this chance, and take advantage of it. You can do it, i know you can," he said. I Just smiled again. 


Then, 'You Think You Know Me' Went out through the arena and then the wicked Guitar of his song started playing, and we both ran out onto the ramp, getting a HUGE Pop from the crowd. When we were at the top, i moved out of Edge's way so he could do that rockstar pose he always does. Then, we ran down to the ring and slid in and posed in the middle of the ring. But then, we stopped as Edge's music fading and i heard a familiar voice...

"Hey, Kasey, UP HERE!" I Heard a voice say. Then, i turned around and saw no other then Kathryn Prince on the Titantron. "I May not be here tonight because of personal reasons, but that doesn't mean i'm not watching, and i have something i need to say to you. Enjoy your moment, Kasey. Enjoy it. Really, please, ENJOY IT. Because after tonight, the next time you perform on RAW Will be against ME to determine OUR Match at Wrestlemania for these babies," She said smirking, showing her two titles. "So, enjoy your time now, really, because next week, it's back to business, back to me proving why i am the best in the world at what i do and showing the world you were nothing but a person to soon be forgotten from the start..."

I Couldn't help but cringe when i heard that. I just couldn't. But i ended up shrugging it off. Then, Dolph's team came from backstage and into the ring. Then, the bell rang, and the match started.


Over all, the Match was the best match by far i have ever wrestled in. I Will NEVER forget this, but, out of the whole match, it was the ending that would stick out the most. Edge tagged me in a few, but this time, i knew it was big when he did. I Got in against Layla, who was a little beaten up, so Michelle got in as well and they tried to double team me, but it didn't work out as i was able to get them both into my new signature move 'Gift Of An Angel'. Then, they were down and out, for good. I dragged BOTH of them over to a corner rope and laid them each on top of each other and was about to start climbing the ropes for a 450 Splash.

"KASEY!!!" Edge Yelled. "Tag Me In Real Quick!" He said. I Wanted to hit my move, but whatever, i can wait. 


I Tagged Edge in and he came in with Dolph, who was a little worn out, and first thing he did was Clothsline Dolph down. Then, i knew what he was gonna do. He went over to the opposite corner across the ring and got into 'The Zone'. The Spearing Zone. Then, Dolph made the mistake of Getting up, and BAM,  SPEAR! I Figured Edge would pin, but no, he came back over and tagged me in.

"Grab Lay-cool and drag them over on top of Dolph," He said. I Was confused at first, but then,  it clicked in for me.


I Went and did what Edge had said and dragged Lay-Cool on top of Dolph's dead-like body. Then, i got outside of the ring and started climbing the ropes til' i was on the top one. I Rose above on it, and looked down at Dolph, Michelle and Layla all piled on top of each other, about to get their ribs crushed by yours truly. I Waited for a moment to sink everything in, to feel the rush and adrenaline the crowd was feeding me, and for this moment. Then, i snapped out of it, and jumped off, and did my thing and hit the four-fifty and went for the pin.

"1...2...3!!!!" The ref yelled as he rang the bell. 


I Got up fast as did Edge and i just jumped into his arms and hugged him as he was handed his championship back. He kissed me on my forehead real quick and whispered into my ear.

"I'm really excited to see what the future holds for Kasey Angel," He said. I Just smiled because this time i could. We were getting a Standing Ovation from the crowd and it felt great. Then, we headed out of the ring and up the ramp together backstage as RAW Went off-air. 


As we did, we were greeted by some crew members, who didn't look too happy.

"We told  you to do a 20 minute match, and you guys did 30," One of them said. 


Me and Edge just looked at each other, then laughed.

"All of those fans are gonna leave happy tonight," I Said, "We did our job, and we wouldn't change a thing."






















Authors Note-
 Alright, so first- if there are ANY Spelling mistakes or anything, sorry, i didn't have time to proof-read this like usual. Second-  as of now, i have about 7 1/2 days left of school. Starting NOW, i wanna at least get 1 chapter up per week since i am now 5 chapters away from the W.M Chapter. so yeah. Please comment. aha. later.

3 comments:

  1. Kat and Patrick sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G ;) u so deserve it way more than me! Awwww! We be going crazy together haha :D love the part you wrote about me... Can't wait to read more ya whore <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. o_O I don't like Broke face! Omg Kat -.-" I'ma get you back... just watch :3 xD Lol love the blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late comment haha. Hahaha Toews and Seabs totally screwed them over. Que the 'I MISSED THE BUS' song lmfao. (you know what I mean.) Oh man. Really liked the match with Edge. Totally kicked some booootyy. Loved it. Can't wait to read more. Oh..and you should stop procrastinating and write your chapters faster ;D just kidding. Take your sweet time. Excited for some drama to happen.

    ReplyDelete