Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Year Two Week Twenty Two //We built this city

"Did we have to take the earliest flight?" I Yawned.


It was 6am on Saturday and we were hopping on a plane to head back to Chicago for Sunday's big Pay-Per view. My head was feeling better, but i'm not so sure if it's 100%, but i'm pretty sure waking up this early for a plane isn't helping.

"This isn't how i wanna spend my birthday," Kristen pouted. "I Wanted to head back to New Jersey for the day, but no, i'm spending it on an airplane..."

"We can celebrate your birthday later," Patrick said, with our bags, very impatient. "Damn it, where's Sharpie and Sarah?!"

"Does it look like we know?" Punk asked him, while also trying to style his hair or something.



Then, Sharpie and Sarah came running into the airport, Sharpie faster then Sarah though, since she was in red high heels. Why she brought high heels with her to a beachy place, i don't know.

"SORRY We're late..." Sarah said, putting her bags down.

"No need to raise your voice," Kristen yawned.

"Again..." Sarah said, using her left hand to pull back some hair so it was out of her face. "Sorry!"



That's when i noticed something, and i went bug-eyed.

"Is that a..." I Said, staring at her left hand. Before i even finished my sentence, a smile grew on her face, and she nodded. My mouth dropped.  

"I'm Getting MARRIED!!!" Sarah shouted. My mouth was still wide open, but soon, i turned it into a smile, and me and Sarah just started screaming and jumping up and down together.
"Guys, really?!" Kristen asked, looking annoyed.

"Sorry," I Smiled. "But...WOW, you and Sharpie?!" I Asked Sarah.

"No, She's getting married to Bieber," Sharpie said sarcastically. Sarah just gagged at that thought. "Of course she's getting married to me, Kat."

"Wow, that's nice," Kaner said. "But we gotta get on a flight, so save all this wedding shit for later."

"You've been so caught up in Planes lately..." Sharpie said, grabbing some bags to load them on.

"Because i'd actually like to get back in my city," Kaner said, also loading some bags.

"Not like anyone in your city wants you there," Punk said, loading his and Kristen's bags.

"Why don't the three of them get along?" Kristen asked.

"I'm surprised they don't," I Shrugged.

"I Know right," Sarah said. "I Mean, they're all idiots, they should get along just fine!"

"EXACTLY," Me and Kristen agreed.

"We can here you," The boys said.

"GOOD," Us girls shouted back, causing an eye roll from the boys.

"We gotta go," Kaner said.



Then, all our bags were loaded, and we all hopped onto the plane. The Bahamas were fun, but damn, i miss Chicago, and i can't WAIT to get back home.





*Courtroom, New York City, New York, Saturday, Noon, Heather's POV*

"Hows my favorite lawyer?" I Asked, walking into our empty courtroom.

"I Think the question is, how's my client?" He asked me.

"Confident, yeah, that's the word," I Smiled, shaking his hand and taking a seat.


I Had a court meeting going on today due to my trial with Alex going on. Lucky for me, it COULD Possibly end today, depends though, if i can provide enough evidence i'm not guilty, or if somehow Alex can manage to keep lying enough to prove i'm 'Guilty'. If it doesn't end today, we have one next month, and that'll be the end for sure. This has been going on for nearly 3 months, and both sides are getting rather tired, but i'm not resting until i win this case.


Then, Alex walked into the room with his blonde lawyer by his side, and the girl he cheated on me with---well, one of the girls he cheated on me with, and his current girl--- Kathryn. She's there for moral support i guess. I stared down Alex, as he just smirked over at me. We then all took our seats, and the case started. 

"We are now in session," The Judge began, before looking at My lawyer. "Once your client gives a statement,  she will be cross-examined by the defense." Alex then just stared at me from across the table, and i just stared back.


Since it was my time to talk and share my side of the story---also known as the right side---i knew he was scared. He knew he was Guilty as charged, he just knew it, and he knew Karma was about to get him back for what he did to me. From the Physical And Verbal Abuse, To the cheating, i'm about to make sure no girl who dates him in the future EVER has to go through the hell i did with him. Then, i got up and stood at the front of the room.

"Miss Kerwin, please state your side of the story," The judge said to me. I Cleared my throat real quick, then talked.

"Kevin and I Became a thing On February 1st. It was the night after the Royal Rumble Payperview, and we had a Show together the next day, in which both of us became interested in each other, and by the end of the night, it was official between us," I Said. "At first, it was amazing, and i was completely in love with him...But then, about a month later, no, not even a month, about three weeks later, i got in over my head and let him move into my apartment with me In NYC, and shortly after that, i realized his true colors."

"Could you be a bit more specific, please," His lawyer asked me.

"He was never home, he was out drinking and hooking up with Sluts thinking i wouldn't know, then coming home and hopping in bed with me, same deal for when we were on the road. Eventually, i got suspicious, and confronted him about it, that's when he started to get Verbally abusive, but he was drunk, and the next morning when he was sober, he'd apologize and we'd move on," I Explained. Then, one night he went out, and he never came back home until noon, and he was completely sober. When he walked through the door, i simply asked where he was, and he got all defensive, so i started to raise my voice a little, and then, he hit me as hard as he could across the face that did cause bleeding. That was the first of many physical abuse experiences with him, such as pushing me down the stairs, shoving, and more attacks to my face."

"So you allege..." His lawyer said. I Raised an Eyebrow. "Miss Kerwin, like my client, you happen to be a professional wrestler under a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment. Wrestling requires taking bumps in and out of the ring. Isn't it possible that you could be lying and all the bruises and marks you claim to have could have been from inside the ring?"

"The thing about WWE is it's Sports-Entertainment," I Said. "It's not like UFC, completely different. We follow storylines, pre-plan matches, and unlike in UFC, we don't go out to the ring looking to hurt people, we go out there to entertain fans while wrestling. Are most moves real? Yes, but we conduct our moves in the safest way possible so we don't hurt anyone in the ring."

"Alright then," The lawyer said. "Now, Since we're on the topic of WWE, WWE Superstars and Diva's happen to like to connect with the fans, and the biggest way of connection is Twitter. Now, i'm aware you do have a twitter account and use it as often as you can, right?"

"Yes, that's true," I Said.

"Well, then is it also true that one night, you uploaded pictures of yourself showcasing a black eye you claim was given to you by Kevin?" She said, holding up two pictures, both in which i uploaded to my twitter.

"Yes," I Said. "It's true. I Put them up the night he hit me close by my eye area after i denied him sex."

"Alright then," The lawyer said. "Not even two days later, you were photographed at a Make-A-Wish Foundation event, WITHOUT a black-eye," She said, holding up pictures of me at the event. "Call me crazy, but it doesn't take two days for a black-eye to just disappear."

"It was a Make-A-Wish Foundation event, WWE and Make-A-Wish have a HUGE Partner-ship, i didn't wanna mess anything up or anything, so before i went, i put on a lot of make-up to cover it up," I Said.

"Oh really?" His Lawyer said. "So, if you can use make-up to cover it up, you could also use it to make it look worse then it actually is...or to make it look like you have a black-eye, am i wrong?"



I Kinda froze for a moment after she said that, then i just shrugged.

"I Guess..." I Said.
"That's all i need to know," The lawyer said.

"But!-"

"That's All i need to know," The Lawyer repeated.


Then, i kind of sighed, but i sat down.

"I'm afraid we'll run out of time," The Judge said. "This meeting will reach a verdict hopefully in three weeks on August 6th at Noon sharp. Meeting Adjourned."

"Don't worry," My lawyer told me. "We're not losing this case." Then, he left. I Sighed, then left too.



I Was walking down the sidewalk in NYC from the building to get to my car when Alex and Kathryn greeted me.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"Look, i know we shouldn't exactly talk to you if we're not in court, but i have a proposal," Alex said, handing me a piece of paper.

"What the hell is this?" I Asked.

"Read it, dumbass," Kathryn said. Alex just gave her a look, and she shut up.

"That's a settlement," Alex told me.

"A Settlement?" I Asked.

"Yeah," Alex said. "You take it, then i'll pay you exactly $100,000 dollars, cash, not check. Then, this whole case will be all over."

"Why do you want a settlement?" I Raised an eyebrow.

"Face it Heather," Alex began. "This has been going on for too long, and quite frankly i think we're both tired of it. So, you sign this, it's over, and we can move on with our lifes," He smiled. I Just crossed my arms.

"Your scared," I Smirked. "You KNOW Your guilty and that i can beat you, and you don't wanna take that risk!"

"Or i'm just nice and really wanna end this," Alex said.

"Yeah, we're nice," Kathryn said. "Besides, i'm sure you'd like to win this little case, but i'm sure you'd rather be at your friend Kat's birthday party or whatever happens on her birthday." Then, i froze. "Yeah, i don't know if you remember or not, but We meet again here August 6th, the day of your friend Kat's 22nd Birthday." I Just sighed.

"There's gonna be plenty more birthday's for Kat, but there's only gonna be one time i beat you in court," I Said.


Then, i ripped up the settlement into pieces, and threw it in A-Ry's face, then walked past him and Kathryn to my car. I Got a plane to chicago to catch tomorrow for the Pay per view.







*11:59pm, Saturday, Plane ride, Kat's POV*
"Wake up," Patrick said, as he was waking me up from my nap.

"What time is it?" I Asked groggly.

"Why don't you look?" He said as he handed me his IPod so i could see the time.



When he handed it to me, it was 11:59pm, then, it quickly changed to 12:00am. I Looked at Patrick.

"It's midnight," I Said, handing it back to him. He just smiled.
"That means it's officially July 17th," He smiled. I Smiled too. "Happy Anniversary, Baby."


Then, he put his hand behind my head, then pulled me into a kiss. I Can't believe it's been a year since we met backstage in Buffalo for RAW. It seems so unreal. Despite two particular incidents, this past year was arguably the best year i had in a LONG time, all because of Patrick. I Can't wait for our future together. Then we broke away from the kiss, and i just lay my head on his shoulder and thought about going back to sleep, but we only have about two hours, so i stole Patrick's IPod from him and started listening to his Drake album on it, so that killed about an hour, so then i let it go on Shuffle, when Common Denominator started playing. I Really couldn't believe he put this on his Ipod. I Tapped his shoulder and he looked over, and i showed him it was playing. He smiled, then took one of my headphones out of my ear and put it in his, and i rested my head on his shoulder again as we listened to our song.
***

"I'm so tired," Kristen yawned, as she was piggy-back riding on Punk's back as we were walking through the O'Hare.
Our flight to Chicago just landed and we were all walking around i guess. Sharpie said he called someone to pick us up. I'm surprised someone agreed to pick us up, since it's almost 3am.

"I Gotta use the bathroom real quick, so i'll be right back," Sharpie said.
"I Can't believe i have to wake up at 8 to head to the arena early," I Pouted.

"And we all get to sleep in," Sarah smirked at me.

"Shut up, i still haven't given you your ticket yet," I Told her. She just rolled her eyes.



A Couple minutes later, Sharpie came running back towards us, and we headed to the parking lot to see our driver. I Thought it would have been a cab, but it wasn't, and i actually was surprised to see who it was.


"Where's the ring?" Adam immediately asked Sarah as he was sitting on the hood of his car with a starbucks in hand. Sarah then held up her hand to show him her ring, and he smiled. "Nice."

"I Proposed Friday night," Sharpie smiled, starting to put bags in Adam's trunk.

"Normally i'd try and make some smart-ass comment, but i'm honestly too tired too," Adam said.

"Good, because i'm not in the mood to come up with a comeback," Sharpie laughed.

"Not like there ever good comebacks," Bur said, getting in the drivers seat, as we all got in as well. "Oh by the way, i'm tired and want sleep, so i'm not dropping you off at your houses, I'm taking you all over Kat and Little-Peak-A-Boos house."

"Wait why?" I Immediately asked.

"Because i'm too tired to drive all around Chicago," Bur said. "Besides, all week you've been bitching about this concussion or whatever and how you gotta show up early for some test, so you should be thanking me."

"We live about 5 minutes away," Punk said. "Just drop us off there, please?" Bur sighed.

"Fine, but i'm not no damn cab driver, that's the only stop i'm making," Bur said.

"As long as we can go to our own house i'm good," Kristen yawned.

"Where are we even supposed to sleep?" Sarah asked, resting her head on Sharpie's shoulder.

"I've been to Kaner's house before, he's got a lot of rooms in their, shouldn't be too hard to pick out a room," Bur said.

"Whatever," Sarah said.






*Patrick Sharp's POV*

"We get our bedroom of course, and you three can go wherever," Kat said as Kaner unlocked his front door.
"Let's take the basement," Sarah smirked. Their basement had a bar, a flat-screen, and was the coolest room in the house.

"I'll take the one at the end of the hall," Adam yawned.


Then, we all headed to our rooms for the night, and when me and Sarah got downstairs, i could tell she wanted to do it real quick, but before we could, i stopped her.

"Wanna do something funny?" I Asked her.
"What?" She asked.


Then, i grabbed my bag and opened it up, then pulled out a pregnancy test.

"Take it," I Said.
"What?!" Sarah asked. "Why would i take a pregnancy test!?

"Because, it's funny," I Smiled.

"How!?" She asked.

"I Just is!"

"Where did you even get it?"

"I Stopped at the store in the airport while using the bathroom. Come on, there's a bathroom right there, please?"

"Well it's stupid, we're always protected anyway."

"I Know, that's what makes it fun."

"Fine, if it'll get you to shut up."


Sarah rolled her eyes, then took the test and went to the bathroom to take the test, and i just had a sigh of relief, but i wasn't so reliefed after i saw Adam on the top of the stairs, watching.

"What the hell?" I Asked him, then he walked down.
"I needed to ask you something," Adam said.

"What?" I Asked.

"Why the fuck are you asking Sarah to take a pregnancy test?" Adam asked. "I Thought you always wore condoms?"

"Usually..." I Sighed, then sat down. "After i proposed and she said yes, we were just in the moment...and we did it...and well, i didn't think after i proposed we'd make love, and i never got a condom on..."

"So, you may have knocked her up?" Adam asked.

"I Think..." I Sighed, burying my face into my hands.






*Sarah's POV*

"Fucking crazy ass canadian..." I Said to myself as i was pissing on a pregnancy test.
A Pregnancy test? How is this fun? I Really don't get what's going on through Patrick's head. After i got done, i washed my hands and just waited in the bathroom, it took three minutes for the results. I Just leaned up against the door waiting. I Heard Patrick talking to Adam, or whoever, but i'm pretty sure it's Adam. I Didn't mean to eavesdrop or anything, but i was leaning up against the door, and it's not so thick, so i could hear them a little.

"Why the fuck are you asking Sarah to take a pregnancy test?" Adam asked. Exactly what i'm wondering. "I Thought you always wore condoms?"

 "Usually..." Patrick said.



Wait...did he just say USUALLY? I just got super interested now.

"After i proposed and she said yes, we were just in the moment...and we did it...and well, i didn't think after i proposed we'd make love, and i never got a condom on..." Patrick said.


"So, you may have knocked her up?" Adam asked.

"I Think..." Patrick said.


Holy shit. What the hell is going on? I May be pregnant!? SHIT. These were supposed to be a fast 3 minutes, now they feel like the longest three minutes of my life. I Can't believe i did it with Patrick unprotected. I Can't believe i might have some little kid running around calling me 'Mom' Soon. Just...WHAT THE HELL!? After three minutes, i just gulped, then, walked over to the sink were i had my test on. Then, i looked at it, and it was negative. I Just sighed in relief.

Then, i felt a sharp pain in my stomach, and before i knew it, i threw up. Weird. I Also threw up on the plane, but that's because i got sick being so high up in the air for so long. This one...i don't know. Then, i realized that not all pregnancy tests are like, Positive. This test could be wrong. Maybe i am pregnant and that's why i threw up...Shit. Fucking Shit.
*Next Day, 4 pm, Kat's POV*

Today's been crazy so far. I Had to get the the Allstate Arena by 8am so i could do some Strength test and shit to find out if i was able to compete tonight. That took hours, then at noon, i found out i passed and could wrestle. Since then, i've been low-key.  It's 4pm, and fans are already all outside the arena waiting to get in. The others are across the street around Target, working on signs or inside target in the A/C since it's hot outside. Everyone on the card tonight's here. The mood backstage right now's Intense. Pay-per view buyrates and reviews haven't been so good lately, so everyone's praying to god that this one will do good. It's intense for sure. I Just got done talking to Jim Ross and Kathryn about our match tonight. We had it planned PERFECTLY. I Doubt the crowd's gonna be bored with this. Right now, i'm listening to my Ipod on a crate backstage, kind of just getting into the mode and focused. I Had 'Forever' By Drake on Repeat. Just fits the mood right now. Then, i felt someone pull my headphones out.

"What the-" I Began, then i saw who did it, and smiled.

"You ready to kick ass?" Kaner smiled at me. "Look what i got," He said, taking off his jacket, and i noticed his left wrist.

"What the hell!?" I Asked, looking at it.

"Oh...that wasn't it," Kaner said. "But i went to the doctor a while ago like you asked me, and i got a scaphoid fracture. Gonna have surgery on Tuesday."

"SURGERY!?" I Asked.

"Relax, it's no big deal," Kaner shrugged.

"No big deal?" Adam walked up behind. "You were blubbering the whole car ride about it."

"When did you get here?" I Asked him.

"Came with those idiots," Adam said, pointing to Sharpie, Sarah and Kaner.

"Shut up Adam," Sarah walked up, smacking him over his head.

"ANYWAY," Kaner said, then he continued to take off his jacket, and i saw him wearing my new T-Shirt they were actually releasing tonight, along with Punk's new t-shirt.

"Aw you got my new shirt," I Smiled.

"You know, gotta support my girl," He smiled back, but i kissed him.

"No PDA in my hallways, Miss Angel," Hunter said, walking by, not even looking at me.

"Who the hell is that bitch?" Sharpie asked.

"My boss," I Rolled my eyes.

"Well he's a bitch," Sharpie said.

"Tell me about it," I Said.

"Oh....look over there," Bur smirked.


Then, he ran over to Heather across the room, who was talking to Jenny and Cody.

"Well...Miss July, We meet again..." Adam smirked, looking at her.

"Um...Who are you?" Heather asked him.

"You have a big mouth," Cody observed.

"Shut up Ugly Duckling," Bur said to Cody. "Anyway...Sweetheart, w-"

"Don't call my boyfriend an ugly duckling and tell him to shut up!" Jenny interrupted.

"You know blondie, you're really hot, and i'd love to tap that, but damn, your bitchy," Adam told her. Jenny's mouth just dropped, but Cody cuffed his hands over before she said something, then Cody dragged her away.

"Anyway, now that we're alone..." Adam smirked at Heather.

"Okay look," Heather said. "I Know your one of Kat's friends and stuff, and we can be cool, but seriously, i'm taken, stop hitting on me."

"Your not taken," Adam said.

"Oh and how would you know? Heather asked.

"I Read TMZ," Adam replied, mentioning those articles on TMZ about Heather lately due to her legal problems with Alex. "Look, i don't know what happened with your last couple of boyfriends, but they were all douches, and not all guys are. Your a nice girl, and you deserve a lot better then those douches in your past."


I Couldn't believe it, but Heather was actually falling for Adam's seductiveness. She actually did get caught up in his eyes for a nice moment. Then snapped out of it.

"Um...I Gotta go," Heather said, quickly running away. Then, Adam shrugged and came back over to us.
"Damn, you must REALLY Wanna tap her," Sharpie laughed.

"Man, you should get an oscar for everything you just said to her," Sarah laughed.

"Come on, let's go find our seats," Kaner said, trying not to laugh as well, as he, Sarah and Sharpie went to go find their seats, but Adam stayed behind for a moment.

"Too bad i meant every single thing i said to her..." Adam mumbled under his breath, before leaving with them.




***


*Punks POV*

"Look who just won," I Smirked as Kristen came from behind the curtain from her dark match against Beth Phoenix.



"I Did!" She smiled, running over to me into my arms.



"You kicked the blonde out of her hair," I Laughed, before pulling her closer to me for a quick little make-out session, then i pulled away. "Anyway, i have something for you."



"OOH What?" She asked me.



"A Present," I Smiled.



"Well i know that," She said. "What is it!?"






Then, i put my hand into my back pocket and grabbed a pair of tickets, smiled again, then handed them to Kristen, who just looked at them.

"Fives Tickets to the Phillies/Cubs game tomorrow night at wrigley?" She asked, confused. I Quickly took them away.



"Wrong pair," I Said, putting them back in my pocket and grabbing another pair and handing them to her. She read them, then her mouth dropped.



"Two Tickets to Hazel New Jersey!?" She said.



"I New your not from Hazel, but your town didn't have any airports, and that was the closest one," I Said. "Anyway, yeah. I Talked to your brother...whatever his name is, and he's letting us stay at his place during our stay for the week. I Figured since you spent your birthday on a plane and haven't seen your family in a while, it'd be the perfect gift."




She just smiled, put the tickets down on a crate next to her, then kissed me.


"I Love you," She smiled.



"I Wuuv you too," I Mocked. She just playfully hit me on my arm, then we continued kissing. I Was in the main-event, i had plenty of time to get ready before my match.















*Kats POV*



"Hola mis amigos!" I Said, walking right into John's locker room where he was along with Nikie.



"Someone's been watching a lot of Dora The Explorer Lately," John laughed.



"Shut it Smart One," I Said, heading straight to their cooler and grabbing a water bottle.



"By the way, thanks for knocking," Nikie said. "Yeah, it's not like you could have walked in on John changing or anything."



"True, that wouldn't be nice to see, at all," I Gagged, just thinking about seeing John's Little John.



"What do you mean that wouldn't be nice to see?" John questioned. "I know A LOT of women who think differently."



"Ew, just gross," Jamila said, just walking in.



"Again, thanks for knocking!" Nikie said sarcastically.



"Well i had to go somewhere, "Jamila said, sitting down on the floor.

"It's called the Diva's Locker room," I Said.




"I Know, and Heather's in their bitching," Jamila said.



"You two are still fighting?" Nikie asked.



"Well we can't fight if we're not even talking, idiot," Jamila said.



"Dumbass," I Mumbled.



"Little white girl, what did you just call me?" She questioned.



"If you didn't hair me i suggest you get your hearing checked," I Said.



"Shut up," She said.



"God gave me this mouth for a reason and it was not to shut up," I Said.



"Stop arguing," Nikie said.



"That bitch started it," Jamila said, pointing to me.



"Quiet bitch," I Said, splashing a little water in her face.



"Oh, i know you did NOT Just do that," Jamila said, quickly getting up and trying to come after me, but Nikie stopped her.



"Man, i do not need this," I Said, getting off the cooler, "I'm gonna head backstage and watch the pay-per view on one of the screens backstage until my match. Fuck this."



"HEY, no bad language in my locker room," John yelled.



"Shut Up, Pansy Ass," I Shouted as i left.



"Or say whatever you want, i really don't care," John said as i left.












***




An Announcement was just made throughout the Allstate Arena that the next match was the Divas Match : Kathryn Prince vs. Kasey Angel in an I Quit Match for the Undisputed Women's Championship. Then, a Video Package aired, airing moments from our feud from over the last year. It showed Vicious Moments in the ring, out of the ring. Vicious verbal stuff, Vicious Physical stuff. 'The Last Fight' By Bullet For My Valentine was playing in the background, because that really fit this whole feud, and well, this was our last fight. Made sense. Then, the video package ended showing a clip of me and Kathryn standing across the ring from each other, just staring each other down. After it ended, the crowd erupted in cheers, then started chanting the word 'ANGEL' clearly meaning me. Kathryn's music hit, and wow, she was booed SO Loud, i couldn't hear her music, and i was in Gorilla, shows how loud it was. She got into the ring, and just waited. I Took a deep breath, then my music started playing, and i couldn't hear it either. It was Incredibly loud right now. The Arena was Sold-Out tonight, and every single damn person was on their feet, cheering me on. I Gave it a moment, then went out with my titles around my shoulder and i stood at the top of the ramp and just observed the crowd. To say the least, most signs and t-shirts were mine and Punk's. Every single damn person was cheering from the top of their lungs for me. I Loved it. Then, i just smirked, then walked down the ramp, and up the steps. Then, i got my right foot on the top rope, and my left foot on the middle rope, and then looked around again, then put my hands around my mouth.






"I'M HOOOOOOME!!!" I Shouted from the top of my lungs. 






Then, i took off the shirt i was wearing to reveal the top of my attire, then i threw my shirt over by where Sarah, Adam, Kaner and Sharpie were sitting, then got into the ring, went around all the corner post and got onto the top rope for each and posed, then i handed off my championship.

"The following is an I Quit Match for the Undisputed WWE Women's Championship!" Tony Chimel said. "Introducing first, The Challenger," He began, but immediately he got boos after he said the word 'Challenger', "From Detroit, Michigan, She is the Michigan Born Brawler, Kathryn Prince!!!" He shouted as the crowd erupted in even bigger boos.



"And the opponent, from CHICAGO, ILLINOIS,' He said, emphasizing my hometown,since, well, we were in my hometown. "She is the current Undisputed WWE Women's Champion, Kasey Angel!!!!"






Then, Tony exited the ring and Scott Armstrong, our referee, held up the two titles, then handed them to ringside, then the bell rang.


The Match Started out as Kathryn and I just stared each other down across the ring. Then, we started doing technical stuff- kicks, punches, all that stuff. Then, she threw me into the turn buckle, and when i turned around, she round housed kicked me to the head, and i went down. Then, when i was down, she grabbed me up by the hair, then threw me outside the ring and head first into the announcing table, and i went down again. She got out of the ring again and picked me up by my hair, then smashed me head first into the table, then pulled out one of the monitors, and hit me over the head with it. Then, i stumbled back into the ring and just layed on my back. Then, she got back into the ring, with a chair. She tried to hit me with it, but i stopped her by kicking her in the gut while i was down. She then let go of the chair, i got it and used to to help me get up. Then, i cornered her and kneed her, then hit her in the gut with the chair repeatedly. Then, i threw the chair out of the ring, then grabbed Kathryn by her hair, and tried to do a running bulldog, but while doing so, she pushed me into a turn buckle, then roundhouse kicked me again. Despite coming back from a head injury, so far, she’s really been working on my head. Then, she got out of the ring and went under and grabbed two ítems: handcuffs and a kendo stick. She slid half into the ring, grabbed my foot, then pulled me out onto the apron. Then, she set me up against the ropes and handcuffed me to them. 

Then, she grabbed the Kendo stick and started to repeatedly hit me with it. I Was SCREAMING in pain, and started breathing heavier in pain. I Looked down, and not only was Patrick sitting across from me looking pretty concerned, since i wasn’t even having to sell this since it hurt THAT much, my ribcase área where she was hitting me already had marks on it. Great.

“ASK HER!!!” Kathryn yelled at the ref.

“Kasey Angel, do you wanna quit?” He asked me, then he held the mic up to me as i was breathing heavy from the pain, then i just stopped.

“Is this supposed to hurt or what?” I Said into the mic, smirking at Kathryn. She looked frustrated.

Then, she un-cuffed me from the ropes, then immediately threw me off the apron and head first into the security Wall, right infront of Patrick. Then, she grabbed me again, and threw me head first into the Steel steps. Then, she grabbed the mic and looked straight at Patrick, then smirked.

 “Well…looks like we have a Kasey Angel fan here, now do we?” She asked him. The crowd erupted just hearing my name, and seeing Patrick Kane. Kaner wasn’t amused. He just looked at her, crossing his arms. “I Bet you hate seeing her in so much pain, i mean, just look at her,” She said, pointing to me, nearly passed out onto the floor. “That poor unfourunate soul…You know, she could end this. She could walk away RIGHT NOW with no more damage done to her. All she has to say is two simple Little words, but she’s too stubborned to say them herself. Listening, if you really are a true fan, don’t cause her another injury, just tell your Little hero to quit, NOW, then we can all move on, injury free.” Patrick just smirked at her, then grabbed the mic from her.

“Don’t turn around,” He smirked, then threw the mic away ringside.


Of course, Kathryn turned around, only to get knocked down by me. Then, i repeatedly punched her in the face until i was sure she had enough. Then, i grabbed the handcuffs laying next to her, then i went under the ring and grabbed a table. Then, with the Handcuffs and table in one hand, i grabbed Kathryn by her hair, then dragged her up the ramp and off the stage, over by all the technical stuff. I Set the table up, then i put he ron it. I Then i got under the table with the hand cuffs and grabbed her hands, then i handcuffed her hands under the table so she couldn’t get away. She then started freaking out. I Smirked. Then, i ran over to this part of the stage, that big 30 foot metal thing, then i started climbing it. 10 feet in the air….nope. Not enough. Then, i continued climbing. The crowd was just roaring waiting to see what i would do next. 20 feet, still not enough. And i continued climbing, then Kathryn realized i was literally gonna jump off and hit a 450 on her, and she called for the ref.



“Look…Kasey,” She said, as i was still climbing. “This has been going on for long enough, and for what? Look, i’m sorry. I’m sorry for walking all over you on RAW, i’m sorry for breaking your ankle, I’m sorry for ambushing you backstage, I’m sorry for getting you bad publicity on TMZ, i’m sorry, for everything. I Really am…” She said.


Look how many shits i don’t give.




I Think she expected her apology would get her forgivness, but oh no. I’m not stopping, and i continued climbing. She the realized her plan didn’t work, then sighed.

“I QUIT!!! I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT!!!!” She shouted into the mic, just as i stopped climbing and was 30 feet up in the air. The ref rang the bell and my music started playing as i won. But we agreed i’d take a big bump, and well, i already climbed 30 feet, and i gotta get down someway. Kathryn was perfectly angled on the table. I Couldn’t resist it.




 Then, i jumped off and did a 450 on Kathryn 30 feet into the air and put her right threw the table. I felt like every bone in my body was shattered, and i could only imagine the pain she was in. Lots of people came from backstage to help us. Two of them grabbed me and flipped me onto my back. They were already bringing two stretchers out for us. This was my home town, i wasn’t fucking walking out of here on a stretcher. I Just tumbled out of that área and onto the ramp, then started crawling on my knees over to the big screen on the ramp, stood up against it, then the ref handed me my titles, and i just raised them proudly in the air as i got a standing ovation from the sold out Allstate Arena.




***



Punk just won his match, and was the new WWE Champion. The Pay-per view just went off air, and me and Punk were just about to do a curtain call as the Hometown héroes for the night. Punk was already in the ring, celebrating. Then, my music played, and i limped out onto the staging área, fully dressed and with my gold, the crowd was still on their feet, cheering. Me and Punk stared each other down for a moment, then i walked down the ramp and walked up the steps, then went into the ring and stood face-to-face with Punk, before we hugged. Then, we both got on top of the corner ropes and raised our gold as we got a standing ovation from our hometown of Chicago. I Just smiled and pointed over to Patrick, who was smiling and cheering as well. Then, we switched post, did the same thing, then hopped out of the ring and walked backstage.


*Justins POV*

“YOU DID GREAT!!!” That hockey player said to Kat, as he greeted her backstage with a hug and a kiss. I Could just throw up.

“Thanks,” Kat smiled at him, before kissing him. Ugh.



I Was just sitting on a crate backstage with my RAW Money In the Bank Briefcase that i won earlier tonight, just watching. Backstage the mood here is big, this pay-per view went GREAT, and we all think this is the event to beat so far this year. Then, Jenny and Cody walked up.

“Aw, look at Angel over here drooling over the girl of his dreams and not doing anything about it,” Jenny said.

“Shut it,” I Said to her.

“Well she’s right,” Cody agreed.

“I Know,” I Sighed. “But she’s taken, what the hell am i supposed to do?”

“Steal her heart,” Jenny said.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“Look, WWE events are in Rockford this week, that’s like an our away from Chicago, so Tuesday, me and Cody were thinking of spending the night at some club or something dancing, drinking, playing pool, all the stuff. Come with us and invite Kat!”


“She has Smackdown tapings,” I Shrugged.

“She and Kathryn both got the night off,” Cody said.

“Well, she’ll say no,” I Shrugged again.

“How will you know until you ask?” Jenny said.


Then, she grabbed my hand and pulled on me, then pushed me over by Kat and Patrick, who just looked at me.

“Um…hi,” I Said, nervously.

“Hey!” Kat smiled.

“Yo,” Her boyfriend said. “Nice win tonight, Broski.”

“Thanks,” I Said to him. “So uh, Kat, i Heard you had the night off from the Smackdown tapings?”

“Yep! Well deserved,” She smiled.

“Well uh, Jenny and Cody and i were gonna go hang out at some club or something Chicago Tuesday, and i was wondering…you wanna come with us?” She shrugged.

“I Don’t know, Patrick has Surgery Tuesday…” She shrugged.

“Nah, don’t worry,” Her boyfriend said. “I Don’t want you hanging around mopping in the hospital all day waiting for me. Go have fun.” She smiled at him, then back at me.

“Pick me up at my house whenever,” She smiled. I Smiled back, then went back to Cody and Jenny.

“So?” Jenny asked.

“Can you say…Double Date?” I Smirked.




*Later, Kat’s POV*

“TONIGHT WAS AMAZING!!!” Kristen shouted backstage. It was her, me , Punk and Patrick. We were just leaving the arena.

“Damn straight it was,” Punk smiled.

“You guys did AMAZING!” Patrick smiled.

“Well…you know…” I blushed.

“Hey,” Punk said. “One Stanley Cup winner, One girl who won her dark match, two champions, i say we go celebrate in Chicago.”

“Where?” Kristen asked.

“Ace and Colt are a Mike Ditka mural place a couple minutes away, they have Diet Pepsi, a boom-box, and girls,” Punk smirked. Kristen just playfully smacked him in the chest. “Let’s go party with them!”

“Ace and Colt?” I Asked. “Man, i haven’t seen them in YEARS!”

“Really?” Kristen said. “Because i haven’t seen them in a week!”

“I’ve never even Heard of them,” Patrick said.

“So, you guys wanna go Party with the boys or what?” Punk said.

“LET’S GO PARTY!!” I Yelled.

“Aw yeah,” Kristen said.

“Oh, and i also got Me, Kristen and Colt tickets to the Cubs game tomorrow, you two wanna come to?” Punk asked me and Patrick.

“We got nothing better to do, so what the hell,” Patrick answered.

“Nice,” Punk smiled as we walked into the parking lot and headed to the Mike Ditka memorial.




Oh Chicago…This really is the greatest city in the world.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Congrats on your win!! :D But serisouly?! 450 off a 30ft ladder?! I would of jumped off too though xD Lol. Oh ya! Sarah might be preggo?! GARSH! This is too much!! xD Lol Adam, Adam is a smart ass xD LOL. Can't wait to read more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap Sarah might be Preggo. Bur the smartass love it. Dang a 450 off a 30 foot ladder CRAZY. Colt Cabana :3 love him~ Loved it. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOT! YOU WON! :D Sarah pregnant? oh shizz! I love Punk's POV in this, i could read it over again...*goes and read it* :P "Ace and Colt are a Mike Ditka mural place a couple minutes away, they have Diet Pepsi, a boom-box, and girls,” I DIED laughing XD Woooo! Cubs game! cant wait to read more <3

    ReplyDelete